Did the LAN protocol change with the latest firmware update?

My bulbs all got a firmware update in the last day or two, and since then my home-grown software can’t seem to discover the bulbs. Home Assistant also has stopped discovering them. The Android App is working fine - better, in fact, than it did before the firmware update.

When I sent a GetService broadcast I get no reply at all. So I’m wondering if the discovery process changed?

Here’s the packet I’m sending, if that helps:

Raw packet:
24 00 00 34 ee 60 70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
02 00 00 00

Frame:
Size: 36
Tagged: All Devices
Source: 7364846

Frame Address:
Target: 00 00 00 00 00 00
Res_required: 1
Ack_required: 0
Sequence: 0

Protocol Header:
Type: 2 (GetService)

No Payload

Hi Chris,

I am not aware of any changes to the discovery process in the 1.20 firmware
Your packet looks ok at first glance as well, the Android app’s message looks almost identical apart from not setting the response required.

Issue solved, it was user error on my part. Around the same time I did the bulb firmware update I also changed firewall settings on my system. It was blocking the incoming messages from the bulb. Thanks for looking into it for me.