Failed to onboard youre bulb

I just buy two Lifx color 1000, and i had been trying to pair them to my phone and computer, but it has been impossible to accomplish it. The message “failed to onboard youre bulb” appears all the time in my phone, and in my computer they dont appear after getting onboarded. I need help pleas

@daniel_hall I just buy two Lifx color 1000, and i had been trying to pair them to my phone and computer, but it has been impossible to accomplish it. The message “failed to onboard youre bulb” appears all the time in my phone, and in my computer they dont appear after getting onboarded. I need help pleas

Please contact support at support@lifx.com, this is not a product support forum. If you are not getting replies from support let me know the support case number and I will follow it up.

1 Like

I’ve had similar problems. I’ve found that it’s one or the other wifi router settings that’s the culprit. Can you check all of your router settings. Channel number, wireless mode etc.

It would be useful to know what your key router settings are, including security, channel, wireless radio mode etc.