Homekit doesn't work, 15 min work around doesn't work

What am I supposed to do, I’ve reset my bulbs several times. Homekit setup fails every time for these bulbs, it will spin for 30 minutes if I let it. When I cancel it and try to use the homekit skip work around it still wants homekit even after waiting more than 15 minutes.

I really like these bulbs and went all in on them earlier this year, now it seems like every time I want to add new one I am poking some alligator waiting for it to snap and blow everything up, and it’s finally happened. What are my options here? Can I send them into LIFX? The bulbs clearly seem to have faulty wifi.

1 Like

by “homekit” you mean “beam” i’ve read many complaints from purchasers who have 50-60
lights on their setups and they all have issues. my isp finally told me to buy my own equipment. theirs was never intended to handle (i have 17 lights, bulbs & beams) i didn’t want to hear that. so i bought my own router. netgear nighthawk rax200. manages up to 50 devices. it’s wifi-6, tri-band…on & on. haven’t dropped a thing since i installed it. it still has a few bugs but netgear will have sought them out. good luck

1 Like