What do I do if support won't contact me?

I bought a 6 pack of these white bulbs and they, frankly, suck. None of them will stay connected and are nearly useless. I submitted a support ticket a couple days ago but have gotten zero feedback. I’m trying to get my money back. What do I do from here? Are there any employees on here that can help?

Support is handling an increased number of inquiries during the holidays. They will reply to you as soon as possible.

Taber
LIFX Support Manager

Not able to look up your inquiry based on your community username. Can you provide a ticket number for the inquiry?

Hey @Gorf,

Could you PM either me or @taberto with more details so that we can find your exact case and make sure its in the right place? Either your email address or the case number should be fine.

Dan

I appear to be ticket number #197508

Same problem here. I bought 6 White bulbs. But the wont stay connected. I send you an email more than a week ago, but no response. Ticket 202738.

Pleas solve this. My bulbs are useless at the moment. App control doenst work, sheduling doenst work.

Have you run through the lifx troubleshooting guide? Specifically the network and router settings, some routers need a tickle before they can handle the bulbs.