LIFX Developer Zone

When are warranty requests going to be fulfilled?

One of my lifx bulbs died within weeks of arrival this year, and it seems it has been 6 months now since the initial warranty filling, of which I got back “blah blah blah coronavirus blah blah blah please wait”, then a few months ago I got back “blah blah blah not long now until warranty claims will be fulfilled” and still nothing.

We’re still unable to RMA some products like the LIFXZ, but there are many products we have been able to RMA for some months now. What’s your ticket number and I’ll follow up on it.

Ticket 500404

Thanks, will follow up.

ahahahah one of my friend is waiting since 14 months!!! there in lifx are thief!

They said I still have to wait.

Unfortunately there are no new updates since the last reply to your ticket at the start of December. I’m sure they’ll update your ticket as soon as we are able to fulfil that RMA.

LIFX, is it possible to get a refund for the failed bulb, or swap it out to a different bulb you do have in stock?

I just want a refund for the bulb. Not a replacement.

I’ve been waiting so long I had forgotten about it…

They’ve sent a replacement for the wrong product. I don’t want a replacement, I want a refund. What a useless company.